Thursday, January 7, 2010

38 Weeks




Wow time has flown by. I can't believe he will be here so soon! I can't wait, but I also can because I know my life will change so much. I'm still planning for my classes next semester...I wish I had started earlier. I never knew it would take so long to plan. I guess I'm trying to make sure the Sub knows everything about my routine and I'm trying to give my kids as much dancing as possible and to do that I had to find videos to teach them choreography and technique. I've been reviewing videos the entire 2 weeks I was off and made lesson plans. Hopefully I will finish soon, because he can come at any time now. We have a doctors appointment tomorrow. They will begin checking me to see if I'm dialated any and to make sure Cash is ok in there. I think he is fine though because I still feel him move all the time. Todd wants the doctors to tell us we have to go to the hospital. But i doubt that will happen. I havent been having any contractions or pains. I am actually feeling really good. I can't do too much because I have a lot of body to move around now...but I can move just fine. I danced a little this week just to keep in shape a little. I'm hoping since I've been active my entire pregnancy that I will have an easy labor...but I'm not expecting it. Here are a few pictures and I will update tomorrow if there is any news.

No comments:

Post a Comment