Saturday, December 12, 2009

34 Weeks

On December 4 at 33 weeks and 3 days. On thanksgiving day at 32 weeks and 2 days


We are now 34 weeks going on 35...which means Cash will be here very soon. We are so excited and can't wait to meet him. I have one more week till I'm off for Christmas break and I cant wait. I'm hoping that I will make it through the end of the semester which is January 15th. I would really like to meet my students for next semester so I can let them know what my expectations are and how I run the class. I'm hoping to finish all the National board stuff soon...I've mapped out most of the entries...just have to write the written part and put the videos together...I'm hoping I can get most of it done before Cash arrives so that I can spend as much time with him as possible before I go back to school. I only plan on taking 6 weeks...but I know it will be harder to leave him than I expect. But Todd will have some good bonding time with him while I'm working...and I'm sure the rest of the semester will go really fast...I'm hoping anyways. Then I'll have all summer with him. I only wish I could be a stay at home mom...but I'm glad I have a job and a career that I love doing. We go to the doctor the week of Christmas then we start going every week...We plan on taking the tour of the hospital then too. I am just so excited I can hardly wait...but i know he will come when he's ready. Todd really wants him to come before the new year so he can write him off his taxes...but I can wait. I want him to be healthy so we can take him home asap.


No comments:

Post a Comment