Thursday, January 21, 2010

CASH TODD TAYLOR

So happy to have my little guy!
Yay its over!

My favorite picture! This was right after birth!


Todd cutting the cord...I still cant believe he did it!



My little man is soooo spoiled




The day he came home...I had just finished nursing and couldnt resist taking a pic!





Holding his paci already!






One happy family!







Welcome to the world Cash! Finally Cash was born on January 15, 2010 at 10:03 pm. He weighed 6 lbs 6.5 ounces and 20 inches long. He is doing great just a little jaundice that the doctors arent too concerned with, they told us just to sit him in front of a window that was letting in a lot of light. He is such a cutie pie and mine all mine! I love just snuggling with him and loving on him. He is already spoiled rotten and cant handle it if someone isnt holding him. He is breastfeeding well and gets better and better every day. He only wakes me up a couple times a night to feed, but he has been sleeping in between meals. He's only awake a small amount of time during the day. There have been a couple of times when he is a little fussy, but we can calm him down pretty well. I love being a mom and dont know how I am supposed to leave him in 6 weeks. I dont know how well that will go over, i wish I could just stay at home with him...but I enjoy eating and having a roof over my head so I guess I have to keep a job in order to pay the bills. I will update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment